Are you an experienced Motion Designer looking for your next challenge?
Do you love creating breath-taking animated content that tells a story? If so, this might be the job for you!
Working on a part-remote basis, with a visit to the Plymouth office when required, you will be joining a highly talented team and will be responsible for managing, creating and executing animated content and motion graphics for TV, film and online advertising.
No two days are the same, offering a perfect environment for a highly creative designer! Our client’s extensive portfolio speaks for itself - They have been responsible for designing programme titles and graphics for countless celebrities, as well as the production of TV adverts for some of the UK biggest brands.
As well as mentoring Junior Motion Designers, you will be involved in storyboarding, 2D/3D character rigging and video editing.
Our client is looking for someone with the following:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Excellent art, design and conceptual skills
- Illustration and storyboarding experience
- Experience using Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier and (C4D or Blender)
- 2D character rigging experience
- Experience in video editing and film grading
Nice to haves:
- 3D character rigging experience
- Video editing and film grading
- Management/mentoring of juniors
Sound interesting? Apply today to find out more!