Customer Service Representative | up to £24,000 | Wales (Monday – Friday, no evenings or weekends!)
We are looking for experienced, confident, communicative Customer Service Representatives to join our organisation!
We need passionate people who want to provide a great quality service that’s consistent for all customers - ensuring a stress-free and easy journey when customers contact us, whether that be over email, phone or webchat.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Being the first touch point for customers and answering their queries efficiently via email, telephone, via CRM software and Webchat
- Provide technical support to customers (our in-house technical team will be on hand to help)
- Ensuring website FAQs are up-to-date and documented correctly
- Responding to Trust Pilot reviews and looking for ways to improve
- Processing customer orders received via website, portal, email and telephone – ensuring we communicate any issues and ETA for customers
- Action and scheduling freight of Customer Orders
- Provide relevant information to outsourced shipping and support preparation of documents
- Working with internal teams to provide accurate and timely pricing information / quotations and ensuring orders are dispatched and payments are made in-line with Customer expectations
- Managing and updating account information – ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate for use by other Customer Service Representatives and Sales Managers
- Dealing with customer complaints – ensuring effective and professional resolutions
- Strong relationship building with customers – creating a exceptional customer service experience and making sure customers are updated throughout their journey with us
We will need you to:
- Have at least 2 years in Customer Service and a track record of delivering and meeting customer expectations
- Have great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Be confident, self-motivated and passionate about customers and the service we provide
- Work on your own initiative and problem solve when needed
- Have good time management skills and are happy in a fast-paced environment with a busy workload
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Have an excellent eye for attention to detail
You will get:
- Internal Training
- No working weekends and an early finish on Friday!
- Excellent culture & more..
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply today!