React Native Developer
£35,000 - £65,000
I am currently partnered with a fast-growth Tech start-up that provides rota management software to business across the globe.
Their planning tool helps organisations manage their employee’s rota efficiently, whatever industry that may be. It is super easy and quick to use and employees can access their schedules from anywhere in the world.
They are now looking for a Junior/Mid-level React Native Developer to join their team and help shape the development of their product’s mobile interface.
- Working extensively on their React native rota management app
- Collaborate with the project team to share ideas
- Design and define new features
- Maintaining code quality and keeping it organised
- Working in an agile team
What they need from you:
- 2+ years’ experience developing React Native apps
- Solid experience in TypeScript
- Excellent at writing readable and maintainable code
- Knowledge working with RESTful APIs
- Great communicator and passion for technology
Nice to have:
What they can offer you:
- Fully remote working policy
- Flexible working hours
- £500 budget on learning something new you are interested in
- Private Health Insurance
If the above sounds interesting and you're keen to find out more, apply to this job advert.