Territory Sales Manager
Are you a self-motivated and driven salesperson with experience of building a territory?
If you come from the food and beverage sector and have a track record of winning new business, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! Founded in 2018, you’ll be joining a vibrant, growing company that that founded an online ordering app, with the ambition to kill the queue and bring ordering into the 21st century. Following successful launches before COVID-19, they are now helping local businesses across the UK accept mobile orders. They are proudly partnered with Ei, Greene-King, Thwaites, Hawthorn and other Leading Pub Groups.
The role will be based in the South West/South Wales area where you will spend 3-4 days per week out on the roads winning new business and meeting our clients, spending the rest of the week working from home managing your admin. The working hours are typically Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, however, you’ll be given full autonomy to self-manage and start earlier or later depending on your day.
The salary is up to £30,000 + commission with OTE of an additional £10,000-£15,000.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for all Sales Operations in your geographical area, developing new relationships with venues and managing the day to day needs of our current client base. Your aim will be to increase the revenue for the company from each venue by helping them move consumers to their product and sell more through the App. You will liaise with some of the most highly regarded hospitality groups and venues in London and work closely with your Sales and Marketing colleagues to put together marketing plans for each customer.
- Meet and exceed sales, revenue and new business targets within your specific territory
- Grow and manage the business in your territory
- Follow up leads generated via marketing and key account sales activities
- Prospect for and find new venues in the territory
- Maintain a pipeline of leads and opportunities for your territory
- Maintain territory records via CRM
- Negotiate contracts with customers
- Work with marketing and others to develop strategies for market penetration and lead generation
- Communicate (physical visits, emails, calls, social media) with venues to demonstrate the products platform
What you’ll need to succeed:
Our client is looking for someone who is hard working who has previous experience of taking a product and growing a territory. The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in the F&B sector
- Experience of growing and managing a territory
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to communicate well by email, phone and face to face
- The ability to take ownership and work with demanding targets
- Interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of sales processes
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Experience of Zoho CRM or equivalent (desirable)
- Understanding of tech products (desirable)
- Knowledge of customers, competitors and business drivers (desirable)
Apply today or get in touch for a confidential chat – firstname.lastname@example.org