Identify Solutions are looking for a Web Developer to join our clients Development Team your main objective is to deliver and maintain software applications. You will be a key player in an enthusiastic and motivated agile development team. You will focus on the front-end technology with opportunity to work and develop in Java Development and Devops if desired. You will be developing high value technology solutions to support and streamline business processes.
We are always looking to leverage new technologies and are currently undergoing a migration to Azure. As an example, in our previous ‘innovation friday’ session the team developed logic apps, function apps and lambdas. We have the benefit of being part of a large organisation yet the freedom to leverage new tech to gain an advantage.
Remote working – UK based – would require occasional travel to the office for meetings/training.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in the Web Development sector.
- Experienced using Angular and similar front-end technologies
- A solid understanding of front-end architecture
- Experienced using version control
- Experience of Microsoft Azure is desirable.
- An understanding of SDLC in an agile environment.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audience.
Benefits: Shares plan, 6% pension, Life insurance, Free gym membership, 15% discount on all company insurance policies, and much more