Lead Application Support Engineer
From £60,000 to £65,000 per annum
Your skills are needed to work with latest technologies and leading SaaS providers.
We’re looking for an experienced, hands on, Application Support Lead to take our client to the next level. You’ll work as a leading player in the Service Ops team, as first port of call for the production software, bringing your skills and experience to bear. From problem solving in the here and now to planning for the future, you have the genuine opportunity to release your full potential.
This’ll be a good move if:
• You want and have the ability to lead & inspire your team.
• You’re an excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, good understanding of root cause analysis tooling, and a strong desire to understand the detail.
• You have a good understanding of application monitoring and alerting technologies, preferably for the Azure cloud, appreciation of single pane of glass dashboards, anomaly detection
• You’ve always been a “lifelong learner”, demonstrated a passion for gaining new skills, experience, and knowledge.
• C# .NET Core (latest)
• Node.js / Next.js / React
• Azure AKS
• Azure Service Bus / Event Hubs
• Azure resources
• C# .NET
• T-SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL databases
• APIs and RESTful services
What started as a business to make finance and back-office better for recruitment agencies is now changing how businesses of all shapes and sizes access finance and support to manage their freelance workforce.
A Fin-Tech backed by ambitious investors and developed by a team in London and Cardiff, they have funded in excess of £1.3bn to a host of businesses, from recruitment start-ups to large-scale organisations.
For more information on this role, you can apply via this vacancy or drop me an email.