Business Development Manager
Location: Remote role spending 1 day per week in the Bank London office
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + uncapped commission
Working hours: Monday – Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a legal tech start-up. The company was launched in 2020 by the CEO (a Corporate Lawyer) and CTO who has a PHD in AI. They're looking to develop a sales team, so now would be a great time to come onboard to work alongside the CEO and be part of the growing success.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Skills and experience
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or a relevant role
- Experience of working for a legal / AI company – desirable
- Proven sales track record
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Apply today or get in touch with a member of our team to find out more!