Senior Software Engineer
UK Fully Remote
Permanent - up to £85,000 p/a
Are you a Back End NodeJS engineer, with experience in cloud technologies?
Would you relish working on a newly transformed platform that is genuinely #1 in the European market and with the opportunity to head up greenfield projects of your choice? Are you tired of working on platforms with tiresome legacy codebase?
With this powerhouse of the matched betting industry, you will be collaborating with a passionate engineering team to think outside of the box to solve technical back end issues and best of all, there will be ZERO legacy code to deal with.
Matched Betting is a 'no risk' form of working the system, where the platform utilises unique algorithms to enable the user to take advantage of deals/special offers and loop holes within popular betting organisations strategy. This gives power back to the people and gives everyone the opportunity to regularly win small to medium amounts of money from the comfort of their own home. It DOES NOT take advantage of the less fortune but actually provides an them an opportunity to take advantage of the system instead.
This Senior NodeJS position will see the successful candidate become an integral part of the team, check out below the key responsibilities and skills.
What will you do?
- Responsible for writing performant and scalable software
- Play a key role in technical decision making and ownership of greenfield products
- Comfortable with sharing knowledge and mentoring
What are the key skills needed?
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience with DevOps, building managing CI/CD and utlising cloud technologies (They use AWS Serverless)
- NoSQL Databases (Ideally MongoDB)
- Experience building and delivering scalable products
What do you get?
- Salary up to £85,000
- Full Remote working (ability to travel & work too)
- Private Healthcare
- Uncapped training and L&D budget
- + much more!
Get in contact or apply via the link for more information.