Are you an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst looking for the next step in your career? Do you have Office 365 experience? If so, this may be the role for you.
Working on a part-remote basis, with a visit to the Cardiff office a few times a week, you will be responsible for providing IT support for employees, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
Your day-to-day will involve providing 1st & 2nd line incident resolution and administration, as well as:
- Troubleshooting issues remotely and in person.
- Using call logging system to accurately log all requests and incidents.
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided.
- Resolving technical problems with software applications or network systems.
You’re probably wondering what skills you need. Well, it would be great if you had:
- Experience working as an IT Service Desk Analyst or similar role.
- Office 365 administration experience.
- Active Directory administration experience.
- The ability to solve 1st line technical problems.
- An understanding of best practice approaches to troubleshooting and problem resolution.
Sound interesting? Apply today to find out more!