Location: 100% remote
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Working hours: Monday – Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Strategy Manager to join an Insurtech company where you will be part of the Tech and Data transformation of an entire sector from its core whilst helping to scale up a pioneer and write history!
Founded in 2017, their vision was to bring a new standard for life and health insurance underwriting, helping insurers price life or health insurance policies using digital data.
As the Strategy Manager, you will focus on working with the senior leadership team to develop a clear roadmap on where the company will focus its project strategy. The product is focused predominantly on APAC and EMEA (incl. UK), hence a good understanding of both markets (specifically APAC) is required.
Since their products are closely aligned with Life & Health Insurance underwriting, prior extensive knowledge in this area is required. Some understanding of Tech, preferably InsurTech, is also preferred.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Proactively understanding the client’s current product offering and identifying logical expansions to the current product suite
- Reviewing opportunities brought by the company’s sales team to see if they fit within the current product roadmap or whether R&D may be required & sought
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure said strategies are integrated into the various sprints and made a reality
Skills and experience
- Significant experience in the APAC (and secondarily EMEA) Life & Health Insurance industry.
- Preferably some underwriting exposure
- Some experience in tech / tech companies, preferably InsurTechs
- Strong ability to work with product managers to turn strategies into reality
- Small, autonomous, multi-cultural teams of 3 to 5
- Learning and development opportunities
- No micro-management
- Remote working and adjustable schedule possible
- 2 annual company trips abroad (once restrictions allow)
- International visibility
- Competitive salary
- Company laptop
- Access to the Founders Factory and Plug and Play community
- 28 days’ vacation + Bank Holidays
Apply today or get in touch with a member of our team to find out more!