Front end Developer
‘Tech for good’ Energy scale-up
Up to £65,000
Are you keen to work for a ‘Tech for good’ organisation which is revolutionising how humans can be more conscious, aware and responsible of their energy usage?
How do you feel about developing a platform that makes a huge lasting impact on climate change, all from the comfort of your own home?
Well, I am representing a well backed scale-up doing just that. They have been trading for over 3 years now and built a highly intuitive AI driven, energy solution to reduce energy usage and educate individuals/businesses on how they can improve and change their energy output.
This results in not only saving but saving the environment. The platform works in concert with proprietary in-home energy monitoring devices, that stream usage data to our cloud platform and to IOS/Android devices.
Here is why I think you may be interested:
- You’ll play a key part in developing a platform that is shaping the future of conscious energy usage for both humans and the environment
- You’ll be working with modern, cutting edge technology with a team who is always open to try something new
- You’ll work on a 100% remote basis
What they can offer you:
- You’ll be joining a highly collaborative, creative team that are very proud of the environment they created
- You’ll get all the support you need, both professionally and personally
- An ambitious roadmap with 2 new exciting projects on the way
Some key points:
- Salary up to £65,000 + benefits such as private healthcare, gym membership, flexi working hours
- Owned by the largest energy equity firm, resulting in great stability of the company
Interested to hear more? Apply via the link or drop Kinga Bordas a call on 0780 2451 373 – No need for a CV at this stage!