Who are we?
Set up in 2019, Identify Solutions was born out of our Co-Founders, David & Rhys’ frustration with working in old fashioned recruitment environments, with no opportunities for flexible working, low annual leave entitlements and ‘boiler room cultures’.
There was a shared and truly clear vision to do things differently:
- To provide more value to clients, working in genuine partnerships
- Create a high-performing, forward-thinking, collaborative, and flexible culture, with work-life balance firmly at its core
We are a Talent Partner specialising in hiring Technology, Projects & Change, Sales, and Marketing professionals.
The shared ethos across the whole company is straightforward; We all firmly believe that more needs to be done when supporting clients with recruitment.
We have supported over 70 start-ups, scale-up and enterprise companies worldwide.
Since starting, we have grown from 2-to 20 in headcount with offices across London, Cardiff, and Alicante with further international expansion planned.
Why join us?
We pride ourselves on having a forward-thinking, positive, and collaborative culture where you can expect the following as a standard:
- Flexible, hybrid working (HQ in Cardiff / Home)
- Dress Down
- Monthly Team Dinner/Lunch
- Access to a mental health first aider
- Social Drinks
- Early Finish on a Friday
- Learning and Development
Our benefits include:
- Unlimited Annual Leave (You’ll receive unlimited annual leave + bank holidays!)
- Strong Pension
- Flexible Working Hours
- Generous contribution to Gym Membership
- Private Medical Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity leave
- Company Laptop
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Team Incentives
As the Office Manager, you will be involved with supporting a variety of aspects of the company, including the management of contractors, business support & finance. If you’re interested in helping other areas, e.g. Marketing, HR, Procurement, etc., you’ll have ample opportunities to do so.
As the first person in the Business Support function, you will have a genuine opportunity to help shape and grow the function as the business continues to scale.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Contractor Payroll
- Timesheet system management & liaising with contractors
- Contractor onboarding and document checks
- CRM document compliance
- Contract creation
- Invoice creation & credit control
You will also have the opportunity to support some if not all of the following areas:
- Oversee both onboarding and offboarding of all permanent staff, liaising with external HR consultants & IT suppliers
- Be the prime contact for third party contracts and office requirements, including legal services, insurance, rent, supplies, and computer equipment.
- General procurement
- Marketing Support
- Have responsibility for accounts payable, ensuring all suppliers are paid promptly
What skills/experience/attitudes are we ideally looking for:
- Personable, trustworthy and a natural aptitude for planning and organisation
- Proven experience working with a CRM (a timesheet management system as well would be a bonus)
- Proven experience working with accounting software (Xero preferable)
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance fundamentals
- Highly numerate and proficient in MS Office/Excel
- Interested and previous experience in taking on a wide range of responsibilities across a business support function
- Highly independent and able to manage a diverse workload
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Interested in working at an ambitious, fast-growing, entrepreneurial business
- Team Incentives
If this sounds of interest and you think you’ve got the right skills and experience to come in and make a difference, apply today with your CV, and we can arrange a time to speak.