Senior Service Desk Engineer
Greater Cardiff Area
Up to £35,000 per annum + benefits
Want to join a company that will support and fund a 5-year training programme designed specifically for you? Then read on!
To provide reactive and proactive technical support to end-users, ensuring first-fix wherever possible and maximum levels of customer satisfaction through service delivery excellence.
To contribute to the business by being a technical innovator, achieving mastery of the role, taking ownership and accountability for all that is delivered.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on the Office 365 product suite.
• Working knowledge of Windows Server administration (Windows Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019) and associated core roles including but not limited to Active Directory, Group Policy, RDS & RemoteApp.
• Working knowledge of supporting and administering Microsoft Office 365 tenant accounts.
• A strong understanding of computer hardware including but not limited to PCs, printers etc.
• A basic technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot IT networks and associated infrastructure (ping, tracert, nslookup, etc).
• Escalation point for inbound reactive Service Desk enquiries (by telephone and email), providing immediate technical support and resolution where possible
• To install/configure software remotely to end-user workstations where required.
• To support and troubleshoot client application and line-of-business software, liaising with third-party vendors where appropriate.
• To configure, support and troubleshoot hardware for end-users where required, including but not limited to printers, scanners, mobile devices, etc.
To discuss further, please attach a copy of your CV (doesn’t matter if it isn’t up to date) to this application. Look forward to hearing from you.