Do you want to build a new data platform for a Global Gaming Group?
They are a powerhouse of over 20 gaming studios around the world who after a successful round of acquisitions are moving to the next growth phase – they are both centralizing the groups IT platform and building the new data platform needed to accommodate their future vision.
For this, they are looking for Two Data DevOps consultants to lead the build, design, and implementation of DevOps from the ground up across the new data platform in a programme that will consolidate data from over 300 games – We’re talking PETABYTES of data.
This is part of another 10 hires across the company
Open to remote - Primary locations: Sweden and Germany
Here’s why else you may be interested:
- You will work directly with the VP of Data Platforms
- You will be the first responder for all data infrastructure issues
- You will take the initiative in which DevOps tools and resources to use and implement
- You will be among the first to join the centralized IT initiative in a high-growth start-up and thus eb first in line for career growth
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 6+ years in Data Engineering and DevOps (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience in AWS
- Comfortable in a First Responder role
- Data Security and Privacy understanding
- Fluent English and effective communicator
No need for a CV at this stage
If you are interested in a non-committal chat, please send your availability for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org