Mid/Senior Front end Developer
£60,000 - £90,000
I am currently working with a VC backed EventTech scale-up that are looking for a Mid/Senior Front end Developer to join their growing team.
This scale-up has created a streamlined ticketing platform, with a focus on convenience, speed, ease of use, and most-of-all, allowing you to find new and exciting events to experience with your friends and family.
It's a great time to join the business, as they are currently exploring new markets and building new features onto their platform, and therefore have big plans to grow several of their teams over the next 12 months.
They are looking for a seasoned Front end Developer with a passion and desire to build excellent products and deliver solutions.
- Assisting with specification and architecture of new features
- Participating in code reviews to make sure the development pipelines runs smooth
- Working closely with the Product Manager towards deadlines
What they need from you:
- Solid experience with React, React JS and Hooks
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience working with front end based web applications
Nice to have:
- SaaS background
What they can offer you:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours and full autonomy
- Fully remote working policy
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
If the above sounds interesting and you're keen to find out more, apply to this job advert.